Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Figured I'll Check In.

spec4 e4

Been a few months since I post any thing. Just an few updates. My concussion still there. My doctor is saying I'm slowly improving. Sometimes I mix my words like I told my wife to take her boobs off and get in bed while we were at an shipper and I meant was her boots. Doctor say this normal. Still not driving fully. I be lucky to half was I supposed to to make in an year.

The bankruptcy when good. After talking to an CPA and she highly recommend that we go and talk to an lawyer about an bankruptcy, which we did, things went fast. Less then three months. Lawyer was happy that we were proactive then reactive. He said it made his job easier with the bankruptcy. I got to see all the bills from the medical and OMG!!!! If the hospital in El Pesos, TX diagnosis me right, they could fit it before other got that bad.

Still have not replace the SUV that was hit. Have to go through our lawyer for any purchasespecial that large.

I'm hoping I start feeling like my old self again.

Rob