Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Interesting Video On Significance Of Magazine Size

FC

Good video but the good Sheriff is singing to the choir. He hasn't told gun people much that we don't already know. The gun grabbers I'm sure are claiming the fix is in. A person completely ignorant of how guns function, watching it with an open mind. Might be persuaded to see the foolishness of mag size limits but most non-gun people I know. Seem to have a fear of guns. My son had a roomie that previously lived in the DC area. After she found out I carried concealed she was afraid to be in the same room as me. Simply to many myths in regards to accidents and temper tantrums. I know another person that is fearful of being in a room with just ammunition.

`Cops do a training exercise of a single shot then mag reload. Guess with considerable practice repetitions with the shoot/reload exercise it could become part of the so-called muscle memory. The average shooter especially one receiving return fire would likely be all thumbs trying to rapidly reload.

During my very first concealed carry class of mostly revolver shooters. Most everybody fumbled a reload using speed loaders. I was (brag brag) the only one the reload went smoothly. My instructor jokingly said "cheater". I was using a 1917 mil-surp revolver with moon clips.