Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Clintion Camp Started The Birther Movement

karlunity

http://www.mediaite.com/…/journalist-says-that-clinton-all…/
Of course Clinton's people started the birther business. Obama was running against Clintion and also OF course since she needed the black vote if she defeated Obama for nov, Clintion would be sure to have "cutouts' to blame Having your cake and eating it too is pol 101

James Asher, the Washignton editor for Injustice Watch and former McClatchy Washington Bureau Chief, has…
MEDIAITE.COM

I hope the birther movement never ends. There still hasn't been a satisfactory answer to Obama's Social Security number or the mega-bux spent in court costs preventing the release of his school records. Obama's birth certificate has been proven to be phony and done with Photoshop. Hopefully after Trump is elected he will open the can of worms.

There is one event that no one seems to remember about Obama that makes me still believe there are questions about his birth.

When Obama was first elected to the US senate for Illinois he was taken on a trip to Russia with then Indiana Senator Dick Luger.

When Obama got to Russia he was detained by the Russian security forces the FSB; because of a Pass port problem, and because the Russians believed that Obama was a spy for Great Britain.

You see Obama had a British pass port "NOT" an American Pass port. If Obama was born in Kenya or part of the British Common Wealth he would have had a British pass port to travel.

After Obama was president I heard a news broadcaster making a comment that Obama must be traveling on a diplomatic pass port because he did not have a US pass port. then the broadcaster started smiling/laughing.

I am convinced that the establishment knows full well that Obama there are still questions about his birth.

Minister Rick Wiles at Trunews.com time to time reminds people of the event I just described.