Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Ok So Sometimes I Am Not A Pc Type Guy

karlunity

Spent a few hours with close friend at the hospital today. TV was on CNN. CNN kept saying "Trump Muslim ban". That wacko lib Senator from New York was repeatedly quoted saying the muzzies held at the airport is unconstitutional. Watched Fox News later at home and they made it clear from a few they interviewed. Refugees and non USA citizens do not have constitutional rights. Maybe and just maybe the detained muzzies being denied lawyers was wrong morally but as far as I'm concerned the US Constitution does not give rights to foreigners.

I can see govt giving a break to those that arrived today, news said their visas were approved before leaving and they were unaware of the situation before arriving. Right or wrong, with all the press both good and bad. Trump has sent a message and I hope the policy continues. My gut feeling. The protestors and actions by lib politicians are more about discrediting Trump's presidency than it is about a few muzzies being temporarily detained at the airport.