Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Banned By Moyer I Have Arrived : )

karlunity

We are unable to post your comment because you have been blocked by Moyers & Company. <a target="_blank" href="http://help.disqus.com/customer/portal/articles/466223-who-deleted-or-removed-my-comment-">Find out more.</a>

A fine example of free speech among the Progressive ..commie..liberals.
I gave them the historical definition of "poll tax" and it's historical use in America..and showed why photo id is not a "poll tax"
As they could not answer with names..dates and facts,...they banned me...: )
Comrade Napoleon would be proud of them.
karl

I learned along time ago. When arguing with libs facts are unimportant and they usually respond with name calling. You were probably banned because they see you as a bigot.

To jump slightly off topic. My Junior year history teacher had a copy of a post civil war Mississippi intelligence test given to minorities after they paid their poll tax. After paying the tax minorities had to prove they were smart enough to vote. The first question I'll never forget was, "how many bubbles in a pound of soap". Can't recall the remaining nine questions but all were impossible to answer.