Military Firearm Restoration Corner

A Rino To The End. Mccain Votes

karlunity

icon1.gif
When he arrived, he held a brief conversation with Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer ( D-N.Y.), an exchange that left the New Yorker smiling.

“I knew it when he walked on the floor,” Schumer later recounted, explaining that McCain had already called to share his plans.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.7bd0b4a751bf

The back stabbing prick had to take a final cheap shot at Tump. Local internet chatter is saying the McCain family is lobbying the governor to appoint his daughter Megan to his seat. Megan McCain claims to be a liberal Republican. In other words a phony RINO like her useless pos father.

Nothing being reported in the news concerning McCain other than the Facebook boloney. Seems to me there might be something about his health on local news but not a word. His daughter Megan has been absent from her regular job on Fox News. I think Dr Hess right. After seeing my mother lose her mind after the cancer spread to her brain. My guess McCain's family same as the Goldwater's family did. Keep him away from the public, news media especially fearing he may say something incriminating. Goldwater in his dying days did a 180 and turned into a lib.

The only thing that makes me glad that Mr Obama won in 08 was that McCain lost.

karl

McCain was simply the better of two evils. Honestly don't know if McCain would have done any better with the economy but he dam sure would have had a coherent foreign policy. I