Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Seems Like There Were 3 Terr Attacks In London

karlunity

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/03/london-bridge-incident-armed-police-respond-several-people-mown/

The poor Brits cannot even shoot back

A witness of the London Bridge incident said the attackers were yelling, “This is for Allah.” Ok Now we know who is attacking London..The only question is: What will the Brits do about it? I know what their fathers would have done and no mistake..but the brits of 2017??? Of them I am less sure.

karl

FC

Looking at London, all I can say is thank God we lost at Culloden and my family got on that boat to the USA! Here, at least in the free states,. we can shoot back.

karl

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/03/london-bridge-incident-armed-police-respond-several-people-mown/

The poor Brits cannot even shoot back

A witness of the London Bridge incident said the attackers were yelling, “This is for Allah.” Ok Now we know who is attacking London..The only question is: What will the Brits do about it? I know what their fathers would have done and no mistake..but the brits of 2017??? Of them I am less sure.

karl

No reason "to be alarmed" if you can believe the Muzzie London mayor, its the new norm.

According to a Brit acquaintance that worked at a shooting club while in college during the late 70's. The only way a citizen could own a handgun was it being stored at the club or location approved by police. There were exceptions he claimed to the well connected to govt or Royals. He also claimed many of the Royals were allowed to come and go as they pleased with sub machine guns. .