Military Firearm Restoration Corner

We're Ready To Rock'n'roll With Trigger Order

AzRednek

Click on my handle (AzRednek) go to my page for my email address and send me an email with your name, handle and US Mail address. Guys I worked numerous years for the Post Office and the 9 digit zip does speed things up. Go to USPS.gov, click on find zip code, put in your address and get your official USPS address with official abbreviations and 9 digit zip for where you want it delivered. The official address with 9 digit zip, depending on your proximity to a large city and the number of commercial flights to your area could speed things up 2-3 days but usually by one day if I get your parcel out before noon. The USPS machines are more accurate and considerably faster than humans. My computer will do USPS bar codes for most addresses. The bar codes will keep things in the stream without slowing down for a human sort.

I will contact Timney tomorrow to place the order. If I have enough time during my lunch hour to get to the bank and the Post Office to send the payment I will, otherwise I will get it out Tuesday. I will let you guys know either way tomorrow night.

Az I will let you know when they receive the payment and when they are ready for you to drop by and pick up the triggers.

Also, to make your sorting simple, here is the order for who is getting what:

dirtyjim: 2 Mosin Nagant

Rojelio: 1 Mosin Nagant

tinkerfive: 1 Mosin Nagant

Ron: 1 Mosin Nagant

diggerdanh: 2 Mauser Sportsman

rivitir: 1 Mauser Featherweight Delux

weaver77: 1 Mosin Nagant, 1 Mauser Featherweight Delux

rdm1962: 1 Mauser Sportsman

8uck5nort: 1 Mosin Nagant, 1 Mauser Sportsman

gun nutty: 1 Mosin Nagant

You can send my Trigger with 8uck5nort's. If he hasn't already, he should be sending you his address.

Thanks Guys.

I sent out the MO to Timney today. They should have it hopefully by the end of the week.

--------- Update ---------

FYI...

According to the tracking number, Timney received the payment for our triggers. Az is going to see about getting them picked up tomorrow!

• 4 weeks later...