Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Never Trump Types

karlunity

As I see it, much as I hate to say it, I see signs of some in the GOP doing a never Trump. Now up till Trump secured the nomination I can well understand standing by the person you prefer Nothing else a person can do. But that time is past. Now I know good honest honorable folks I respect, I dont agree with their reasoning but I respect their honor who prefer Clintion and some who so hate both that they will vote for Stein or Johnson or stay home. I can respect that as well. What I cannot abide is a double cross. If the GOP in my view fails to support Trump and Clintion wins in a fair but tight race. I am done with the GOP and the never Trump people who hope to gain by the backstairs what they could not in the voting booth can bugger off in 2020. Now I do not think Trump perfect..I do NOT want a WALL, simply enforce the law and I do favor a path to full citizenship for honest working folk..I want no serf class here.And I do stand by strict construction of the Constitution.I support Trump as I see him closer to my views than is Clintion. I have spoken.

As I see it, much as I hate to say it, I see signs of some in the GOP doing a never Trump. Now up till Trump secured the nomination I can well understand standing by the person you prefer Nothing else a person can do. But that time is past. Now I know good honest honorable folks I respect, I dont agree with their reasoning but I respect their honor who prefer Clintion and some who so hate both that they will vote for Stein or Johnson or stay home. I can respect that as well. What I cannot abide is a double cross. If the GOP in my view fails to support Trump and Clintion wins in a fair but tight race. I am done with the GOP and the never Trump people who hope to gain by the backstairs what they could not in the voting booth can bugger off in 2020. Now I do not think Trump perfect..I do NOT want a WALL, simply enforce the law and I do favor a path to full citizenship for honest working folk..I want no serf class here.And I do stand by strict construction of the Constitution.I support Trump as I see him closer to my views than is Clintion. I have spoken.

I don't know what news outlets you've been watching Karl, but large numbers of the Republican establishment have

been openly supporting Clinton ever since the convention.

I don't know what their strategy is but, Trump does not have the support of the GOP. I suspect there is no strategy, just a bunch of self serving SOBs.

Trump did win the votes of the republican voters and the nomination by the rules the GOP set.

It is rather late to change the rules simply becouse the guy they liked did not win.

I have read of the RNC at one point coming out in support of Trump so we shall see.

karl

I think that there are indeed Rinos who would rather see Clintion win.

The Republican party is full of traitors. In Illinois 4 rino republicans have came out against Trump. 2 of them are Tea Party.

All I know we are finding out who the Republican traitors are in this election.

The so called potty tape was released by Rat Ryan.

I hate to say this but I have heard more A$$ grabbing language in my High School locker room than what Trump said. I have even heard worse from members of my own family.