Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Thank You Chis

karlunity

I think it a fine thing. If not for Chis I would still be sitting on a hill in Scotland wearing a kilt. In point of fact ..without him. had there been no USA, this post would be in German and Hitler's grandson would rule the world. Something that folks seldom think about. Would we wish that some more gentle approach had been taken? Sure, but history shows us that when two groups want the same land they fight for it. and the loser gets what the winner will give him. .i would venture to say that there are more indians alive now then there were in 1492 and they are living a lot better. .I understand why some indians are angry, I have relatives who are still angry about Bonnie Prince Charlie and George the ll. But you have to live in the time you are born in. As for PC whites, if they truly believe that the conquest of the Americans was wrong, i call upon them to put their money where their mouth is. Let the PC whites sign over their homes that they say was stolen to the local tribe and BUY the homes back from the tribes at a price that the tribes set. I have been calling on PC types to to that for 30 years and NONE of them has done it yet.