Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Breitbart

FC

In his speech, Obama said: As you are well aware, I do not support the idea of endless war, and I have repeatedly argued against marching into open-ended military conflicts that do not serve our core security interests.

This is indeed Obama’s philosophy, but it completely disregards America’s values and America’s role in the world. It is like saying that New York City should not have a police force since crime is endless. The role of the police is to protect the city from crime when it occurs. If you withdraw the police from New York City, then crime will be even more rampant than it is now.

I’ve written many times about the Truman Doctrine, from President Harry Truman in 1947, which made America policeman of the world. The justification is that it is better to have a small military action to stop an ongoing crime than to let it slide and end up having an enormous conflict like World War II. The Truman Doctrine was reaffirmed in President John Kennedy’s “ask not” speech, and every president since WW II has followed the Truman Doctrine, up to and including George Bush. Barack Obama is the first president to repudiate the Truman Doctrine, essentially leaving the world without a policeman.

Obama’s repudiation of the Truman Doctrine has been a disaster for the world, since the world no longer has a policeman. This is the concept that Obama completely fails to grasp, which is why the Obama administration has suffered one foreign policy disaster after another. Now, with Afghanistan in crisis, the administration is heading into a new disaster. White House and Washington Post

We are not nor should we be the world police.

We should fight only wars if congress declares them and than fight to swift victory.

Truman was wrong...he lose China to the reds and korea....JFK and LBJ and RMN lost Nam.

I stand more with Mr Obama than Mr McCain on this issue.

MORE I would get us out of the UN NATO WTO NAFTA etc.

Send the marines to our southern border I say NOT Syria

karl

I'd heard of the Truman Doctrine, but never knew what it was.

Hmm, wonder how Obama dealt with bullies, now that you mention it. Probably tried to be the cool guy. Hawaiian residents don't like blacks very much though, even less than whites, from what I've read.

I'd heard of the Truman Doctrine, but never knew what it was.

Hmm, wonder how Obama dealt with bullies, now that you mention it. Probably tried to be the cool guy. Hawaiian residents don't like blacks very much though, even less than whites, from what I've read.

People I know that have or are now living in Hawaii. Have told me racial prejudice among all the races and nationalities in Hawaii is rampant. Whites do not get along with Japanese and Portuguese and visa-versa. The natives unless they have a business catering to tourists don't get along with anybody.

As far as Obama, bet he was never in more than a verbal confrontation growing up.

I got along with the people for the most part, but Filipinos don't tend to let their kids play with whites. We military, even in churches, were on our own for major holidays. We just weren't invited to homes for those occasions. That was hard. There's beaches on the southwest end of Oahu, if not the N.W. that whites aren't welcome. I lived there 3 years.

Same in the Education world
There are "Centered" schools where ONLY people of that race or religion WILL be hired.
And college classes where ONLY people of the accepted race or gender WILL be allowed to teach that class.
I took a class in African American history SOOO long ago that they allowed a white man ..he wore a Dashiki and had African art and flags in his office, that study was his passion in life. But by 1980, last I heard, he had been replaced. It seems by then only a black could teach that class and only women as a rule teach Womens history.