Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Paris

FC

We were in Paris in May. Atheism is no comfort at times likes this. Maybe the European ideals of no death penalty, no private carrying of firearms, and tolerance will come tumbling down. There were lots and lots of Muslims on the plane to Paris. I'd say they have a real problem on their hands. France may start fighting ISIS to satisfy their outrage. There'll be pushes to evict Syrians from Europe, but will that happen when the fury dies down? I don't know.

While I realise that not everyone reads the Bible, nor believes in it, let me post this:

Gen. 18:12 says." And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren."

God was talking to Hagar, Ishmaels mother. Ishmael is considered to be the father of the Arabs.
If you go to Revelation, and read Chapter 6, the 4 horses. Rev. 6:8 refers to a "pale horse". "Pale" may be a bad translation, since the word comes from the Greek "chloros", which means "green". Think cholorphyl.
While one can argue that there aren't any green horses, the same holds true for Rev. 6:4. The "red" horse is actually a "fiery red" horse, and I have never seen a "fiery red" horse.
Does anyone here want to guess what the predominant color for Islam is? GREEN! Because it was the favorite color of the Prophet Mohammed.

Then there is Is.17:1

"The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap."

Damascus is the oldest continuously inhabited city in the Western Hemisphere, and has never been destroyed. Its time may be coming.