Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Captain Discharged After Pcs Move

FC

Happens after every war.

West Point looks after it's own and will be last to go...I am not an army man but that is the way the history runs.

Nurses and doctors are hard to get so unless you p&*s off someone, you should be ok. Now you like I was are in a spot the women think should be theirs so keep an eye open

karl

Happens after every war.

karl

I knew a couple NCO's that got the ax after the first gulf war.

Now me, I hated the f^&%en Army, so there was no chance of the door hittin me when I left.

When I started at the Post Office there were several former officers working there. Many were not given the axe but told they could retire now as a commissioned officer or be busted to enlisted if they wished to stay. There was a bird Colonel at Luke AFB given the choice, opted to stay in, sued and won. He was just a few months shy of retiring. His rank and pension were restored but the cash award the news reported was an undisclosed sum.

There's times I hate it too. I wanted back into the AF, and even tried Navy, but my hearing is really crummy. I just hate bureaucracy with a passion.

Tony one of the happiest days of my life was getting out of mgmt and back to pounding the ground. Life became simplier, stress free, all I had to do was put in my 8 hours, punch out and go home. I no longer had to deal with back stabbers and best of all I didn't have to cozy up to people I bitterly despised.