Military Firearm Restoration Corner

3 Myths About The World's Poor- Bill Gates

FC

There is nothing in the Constitution that says that you can and nothing that forbids it.

Congress has the power, subject to the approval of the voters to spend, almost as it will.

But when we are 17 trillion in the hole, giving away money does NOT seem to me to be a good idea.

karl

I mean tax, while leaving those 85 people alone.
Dr. Hess

That is exactly right and it has been that way since Sargon at least.
Once you get to the top the problem is STAYING at the top.
Living without that wealth as a rich guy in a movie said is like living without eyes arms or legs.
So you WILL do anything required to protect your wealth.
The problem with guns is that any pissant poor "little person" can blow you or your family away. Yet, you need arms to keep an eye on the other "84" so how do you keep the social order stable? you play mind games.

Gotta have "Programs" for the poor...social justice...but for some reason..gee wonder why? These programs never seem to "LIFT" people up. So..we gotta have more programs and who pays? Why the Middle Class. Does two things: Keeps them from becoming the upper class and displacing you or the kids and removes the impulse from the lower class to strive. Sure billionaires give money away..but compare that to what they take in.
Sort of like the guys riding ahead of the Duke tossing handfuls of copper pennies to the mob while collecting gold coins in tribute.

It is all in the History books....that is why they no longer teach history...but social studies.

karl

Now I karl, am made of more noble stuff then them evil fatcats. All I want is a 100 yard,,perhaps a 1000 yard pvt range. With cameras on the targets and a few tons of ammo to be replenished as needed. Oh and reloading suppiles, a ton or two and a few kegarators a few more rifles and pistols and some people to clean the guns and keep the place in order...a few serving girls and perhaps a tank and aircraft collection...a small tank range and pvt airport...don't want to be greedy and a nice beach with a house or two for the Hippy and friends...a unlimited account at the bookstore and computer shop...you know just the necessities of life.