Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Latest Gun Grab, I Have Mixed Feelings About It

AzRednek

Obama administration working on Social Security recipients for a mental disability especially those unable to handle their own money and have a representative payee. Will not only be prevented from purchasing a gun blocked by a background check. They will also have to turn in with no compensation all their guns and ammo before benefits will be paid.

Does it go to far?? I wouldn't want to deal with a mental case and a gun. I assume but don't know for sure. If it will be enforced on those that milk the system, don't work and are in my opinion. Enabled by Social Security collecting monthly cash for being or claiming to be a drug addict or alcoholic.

Being a user of illegal drugs automatically disqualifies an individual from purchasing a firearm but there is no question on the form # 4473 about being an alkie. Medical marijuana bad idea in my mind but I'm a medical lay person. Will a legal pot-head be prevented from buying a gun??