Military Firearm Restoration Corner

If I Were Not Married I Would Ask Ann Out.

karlunity

Couldn't agree more!! I didn't see it but a friend saw Ann Coulter at one of the Scottsdale resorts and said she had two rock hard looking body guards. I'd like to ask her out if I could get close enough to her.

While I was beginning chemo as an out patient the RN that was hooking me up gave me such a bad time about the Ann Coulter book I was reading. I demanded and got another RN. After hearing the over used favorite saying of most libs "your just a redneck". I told her "your not sticking any more needles in me". I got up, walked out of the chemo room and raised hell with the receptionist. The Oncologist I had at the time was very arrogant, has an abrasive unfriendly personality but knew her stuff, she was one of the best. After the Dr came out in the reception room, asked me about the incident the SHTF apparently. I was taken back by another RN and the one that gave me a hard time must have really got a butt chewing. She was red cheeked and did everything she could to avoid eye contact with me.