Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Furgson Mo Roiets.

rdm1962

I don't know what is being said about this Nationally. I grew up about a mile from the center of all the unrest. My home is now about 15 miles away. I know several cops also. A few facts that are being left out locally and I guess Nationally also.

The initial stop by the Police was made because Mr. Brown openly shoplifted. He stole from the "QT" ( Quick Trip ), yes the one that was burned. One news story stated he was stopped for walking down the middle of the street. If he was walking down the middle of the street it was a residential one. These streets are only 1 1/2 cars wide. So it isn't hard to believe he was walking in the middle of the road. He was stopped for the shoplifting crime. A scuffle occurred in the patrol car. The struggle carried into the road. The shooting occurred in the street.

A candle light vigil was held in honor of Mr. Brown. This vigil was peaceful and concluded before the looting started.

The mass looting of the stores was done by people from other parts of the area. The vast majority are from the City of St. Louis or other suburban areas. These are Thugs that are using this occurrence as an excuse to commit crimes. Many that have been arrested have long criminal records.

Now there is a social media game being played calling for more unrest. There has been calls for spot riots in areas. There were calls for riots at 2 local malls on Monday. As the Police reacted the looters struck. Only not at the threated location but at stores 15 miles. Now tonight a "call to riot" has been made at the Mall I work at. I wonder were the looting will happen tonight. I think this was part of the plot in the 2nd. Die Hard movie.

I just wanted to let you guys know a few facts. I would be interested to know how this is being spun Nationally. Ralph

It looks like Brown was a thug. He hit the cop and the cop shot him.

If that is true they should post pictures of the cops face.

We know who he is any way.and pictures of his injuries would help make his case.

karl

Quite frankly, it isn't going to matter what any one does. All certain people will see is that a white officer shot an unarmed black man. I am getting very tired of a certain group(race) that claims racism for everything that happens to them.