Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Hey Az, You're Gonna Need A New Senator.

Dr.Hess

Dam glad we no longer have Janet Napolitono as governor. Internet chatter is saying our current governor Doug Ducey may appoint himself. To the best of my knowledge it may be legal as the only requirement I'm aware of says the appointment has to be from the same party as McCain. Seeing how there is no official RINO party at least whomever is selected will be a Republican. There's also the possibility McCain's wife might be selected.

McCain is being treated at Scottsdale Mayo Clinic. In my previous experience dealing with Mayo when I was involved with federal health insurance. Mayo is way over rated in my opinion but being a celebrity he'll likely get A-1 treatment over and above any Medicare restrictions or limits if he's willing to pay. His wife is wealthy enough to foot the bill.

I suspected something a bit more serious than a blood clot upon learning he came back to Arizona for treatment. McCain has a history of melanoma on his face and scalp. After the years of Phoenix's VA Hospital being mis-managed and McCain not doing Jack-shoot about it. I'd love to see him be stuck there.

There is a letter writing campaign starting to give the seat to a Kelly Ward. She's an MD currently seeking Senator Jeff Flake's seat. I've seen and talked to her at a couple pro Trump events. She's anti Immigration and pro 2nd. During one speech she talked about a movement started after Trump's election to end the electoral college, lack of voter ID in many states, voters voteing multiple times and illegals voting. She's solid in my opinion. There was a bust in Phx of a van full of illegals being transported to several polling locations she cited as an example.

They ran Kennedy right to the end. Prop him up, raise his hand, vote for obamacare. They'll do the same thing with McCain. I wonder how far along he really is. This "blood clot above the eye." If I had to GUESS, I would GUESS they did an MRI with and without contrast and said "Oh, crap." This "fix the bloodclot" thing was nothing more than a biopsy of what was in there, that lit up like a Christmas tree on the contrast scan. Then they just happened to find GBM. Uh-huh. You don't go taking brain pieces out for a sub-dural hematoma. You take them out and send them off when you are doing a biopsy. So most of what you read on his case is a lie. The question is, how far along is he? I am standing by my guess of 6 mo left. 12 on the outside.

The person lobbying for an appointment to his seat is a MD, a surgeon by some news reports. My guess she has some inside knowledge from her colleagues. My understanding she was campaigning for Sen Flakes seat but a local news report said she's seeking McCain's seat. I can't say with complete confidence her stand on the 2nd is as firm as she claimed at a pro Trump rally. With about 25 long armed militiamen dressed in military drab and a good portion of the audience open carrying. She'd been a dam fool to speak against guns. Her stance on illegal immigration, voter fraud and other conservative issues was like music in the ears of the crowd. She introduced a Pennsylvania politician that was organizing opposition the the Demoncrats trying to end the electoral college.

It has been some what of a tradition in the past to appoint a Senators wife. I fear if Cindy McCain gets it she like Her husband will be soft on illegal immigration. She's filthy rich having an exclusive distributership of all Budweiser products sold in Az and parts of Nevada. She also has exclusive deals on other alcohol products. Her reputation as a hard assed, hard to get along with business woman is not the same sweet person as seen during McCain's presidential run. Have to keep in mind she began dating McCain while he was still married to his firs wife. The wife that stood by him during his capture and recovery.

https://www.kelliward.com/

Just an opinion but I think he dumped the first wife becouse she knew that he changed.

Ya can fool a lot of people but not your wife.

Also the facts that wife two was younger and richer did not hurt.

John is not too admired among the Nam set. It is not his fault that he was shot down granted and if the NVA had worked me over I may well have sang too.

But the fact is that he did make a recording yet others did not.

So unfortunate? Yes, An American hero? No.

karl