Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Obama Is No Match For Putin

FC

I never believed...never that I would agree with the Russians.
But the world is a strange place.
Syria: The rebels are el-qaeda and McCain wants to give the air support and put them in possession of Syria's wmd.
Putin told him that, they the rebels, EAT some of the people they kill and that it is on youtube.

What can Mr. O say to that?

Well, gee Putin, the saudis own my butt and many in my Congress and They want a Sunni caliphate and the Izzys, who own the other half, want to take out Syria and Iran and since they are Shiites the Saudis agree so what can I do???
karl

I think Sara Palin has the best idea. Stay out of it and let Allah decide who lives or dies. I view Syria's use of chemical weapons with a bit of skepticism. With Obama's track record and that of his media person (name escapes me at the moment) of being semi-truthful to a bold faced liars.I get the feeling Obama is looking for an excuse to get involved. Obama is definitely out of his league matching wits with Putin. Putin's politics makes Obama's Chicago style leadership look like child's play. I'm sure before Obama decides the fate of Syria. He will seek the spiritual guidance of his Saudi king. My guess, the Saudis will be calling the shots.

If Obama wants to arm the rebels he can simply assign the task to the ATF. Obama and his buddy Eric could easily deny any involvement or knowledge. Claiming to have just heard about it on the news, MSNBC of coarse.

EDIT: This is how Obama, our Commander In Chief will handle it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2ZOdm899Rw

I view Syria's use of chemical weapons the same way I viewed Boy George's Iraqi WMD, it's just an excuse to allow O-holes friends in big business to raid the US treasury.

As far as McCain, I used to have a lot of respect for him but now I see him as the manchurian candidate.

He is also the definative RINO.