Photo

Bell And Carlson Stock

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Brenden

Brenden

• Members
  • 661 posts
  • Interests:Bow hunting, building guns, mausers, reloading and ballistics.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:33 PM

I have a Bell and Carlson stock in natural gear snow camo that I would like to send to a new home. It is cut for a standard length large ring with a short floor plate (like the Rem 798's). It has not been installed on a gun. A guy had me get the stock for him and then decided he didn't want it. Stockys would not take the stock back, nor even talk to me about it so here it is. Pictures are available upon request. Asking $170 shipped, I paid $200 for the stock and shipping and now have to eat that. Don't buy a stock from Stockys, their customer service is horrible!

Brenden

#2 Brenden

Brenden

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:06 PM

If anyone has a respectable offer, I would be open to it. I like to trade as well if you have anything that you might think I'd need (brass, bases, scopes, bullets, etc...) Thanks

Brenden

#3 donmarkey

donmarkey
  • Members
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:02 PM

If anyone has a respectable offer, I would be open to it. I like to trade as well if you have anything that you might think I'd need (brass, bases, scopes, bullets, etc...) Thanks

Brenden

What is the weight? What cals are you looking for bullets and brass? Anything else you are looking for?
Don

#4 Brenden

Brenden

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:00 PM

Don,

Weight is around the 3 pound mark or slightly less. I'll post some pictures on here of it. For brass- 300 win mag, 7mm mag, .257 Roberts, 243 win, 25-06,22-250. I need some Berger bullets for my 7mm STW 168 VDL hunting, 110 grain accubonds for the 257, 150-175 grain bullets for my 8mm's, 140 grain Sierria's for my 7 mag, 120 grainers for the 25-06. I'm looking for a 1-3 or maybe a fixed 2.5 scope with around a 20mm objective for a .308 project, Weaver scopes, one of your bolt handles possibly lol. I could use some jewling tools, rust bluing formula, mauser bolts (stripped-german) etc... Throw something at me I guess..

Brenden

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 tanglewood16137

tanglewood16137
  • Admin
  • 552 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:35 PM

how about a $1.99 and a life time subscription to my new magazine Chicks and Ammo!!

LOL

#6 Brenden

Brenden

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

how about a $1.99 and a life time subscription to my new magazine Chicks and Ammo!!

LOL

DEAL!!!!!!

You are a sorry individual Rod.

Brenden

#7 ken98k

ken98k
  • Members
  • 2,405 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Shooting, Camping, Boating, Jeeps, and MAUSER rifles

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:35 PM

What model is it? Is it a Carbelite?

#8 Brenden

Brenden

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:45 PM

Ken,

It is a Carbelite. A standard 98 military is tight in the stock, a Rem 798 fits a bit better. The floor plate cut out is too short for a military trigger guard, but fits the 798's. Both could work, just would take some fitting. This stock was ordered for a military mauser and was susposed to come with out a bolt cut. They sent me the one for a 798 style. I guess a person could cut the floorplate area out, but I'd say it would be rather noticable.

Brenden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users