Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Found This On The Net...going To Annoy Pc Types

karlunity

Maybe there's reason to be afraid of them, so yup, Islamophobic!

Heard it today on talk radio. The Syrian rebels Obama wants to support. Buried a 13 year old girl in sand just leaving her head exposed. She was then stoned to death for deliberately exposing her legs just above her ankles. Coming from talk radio it has to be taken with a grain of salt but I would not be surprised if it is the truth. If the story is correct we will never see it on the national news media.

Now, if we know of this, McCain has to know, so why in hell, would he support these SOBs.???

karl

There is no logical reason for McCain to be supporting the over-throw of the current Syrian regime. My best guess is he holds some sort of a personal grudge against Assad or he is cozying up with the Saudis or other Mid-East leader.

McCain is one of the sorriest pos in Wash DC. Many agree he would have been a better choice than Obama but strictly from a lesser of two evils standpoint. His last Senate race he literally bombarded Arizona radio and TV with ads promising to clean up the mess on the border. With campaign funds left over from his Presidential campaign he was with in the law using the money for his Senate race. For apx 30 days hardly a commercial break on TV or radio didn't have a McCain ad.

McCain in the past opposed any gun control including Clinton's so-called assault rifle ban. Local internet chatter has McCain getting wobbly on the issue since the Gifford incident in Tucson. McCain I'm told although I haven't heard it myself. Spoke out about Arizona dropping the need for a concealed carry permit. Now as it stands, anybody that can legally own a gun can carry concealed. Supposedly according to local chatter so it is an unreliable source. McCain personally chastised our Governor over the issue in a face to face meeting.

McCain has been quoted calling Cruz both whacked and Republican fringe. I very seriously doubt Cruz will be successful in his defunding effort but give the man credit for standing behind his campaign promise. Something McCain forgot to do. McCain promised to complete the border fence, clean up the immigration mess and hasn't done jack to do either.