Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Old member back on forum

Guest MOA

Guest MOA

It's been some time since I've visited this site and was locked out due to switching ISP with deleated email. Well my new forum tag is MOA as I was Bob the nailer.

Latest project to start this winter is a M96 Swede chambered in 22ppc. Collecting some parts and waithing for the fancy walnut stock to arrive.

MOA

Hey Bob,

Do you want me to fix your Bob The Nailer account?  I can set the email to what you have now on the MOA account and reset your PW, or you can keep the MOA account.

OK, I changed your Bob the nailer account email address to the one you are using for MOA, changed the PW, emailed you the new PW, and I had to change your MOA email address because the software would not let me use the same address on two accounts, so that's going to be broken.  But the Bob the nailer account should be working fine now.  Check your junk mail section for my email.  Sometimes my emails get routed to junk, especially by teh googlez.  If you don't see it, post here and we'll figure something else out.

You should also be able to do the "forgot my PW" thing on the Bob the nailer account, as the emails will go to your new address now.