Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Spouse Of Sgt In Our Hospital Kia Iraq

FC

{I do not know them personally}

Team Darnall~

It is with deepest sorrow that I must inform you that SPC Ronald Gebur, beloved husband of our own SGT Bethany Gebur, paid the ultimate price while fighting to protect our freedom in Iraq. Deployed as a member of 1-22 INF / 4ID, SPC Gebur was killed in action on 13 MAY 2006.

I ask each of us to take a moment of silence in remembrance of all who have sacrificed so much on behalf of our country . . . Please join me in keeping SGT Gebur, 10 month old Gage, and their entire family in our hearts and prayers during this time of grief and mourning.

You can be proud of the full-court press support effort for SGT Gebur and Gage – truly, when tragedy strikes, there is no better place to be than in the arms of our Army family . . . We will send a floral tribute on behalf of Team Darnall for the family funeral, which will be held in Illinois. SPC Gebur will be honored as well at an upcoming 4ID Memorial Ceremony; date / time will be announced when confirmed.

Thank you again for your support as we navigate these most personal shoals of war . . . These are indeed the times that try our souls . . . We are privileged to serve our Nation during these extraordinary times. . . May the dear Lord hold all of us in His hands now and always.

Let us never forget -- freedom is NOT free.

One Team~

COL Sutton