Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Want To See How Your Representatives Voted?

FC

Tony,

As you know, we share the same senators (albeit not the congressman).

I gathered this from your link--

Letters To Leaders

All messages are published with permission of the sender. The general topic of this message is Immigration:

Subject:

Immigration

To:

Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison

May 25, 2006

Please do not support a bill which provides for "amnesty" for illegal immigrants. On this issue, the House of Representatives is much more in touch with the will of the American people than the Senate is. Border security must come first, and amnesty is NOT acceptable. If you and Senator Cornyn are not willing to stand up for Texas, I will do whatever I can to work for your defeat in the next election.

Also, any congressman who believes that they are above the law and who believes that their congressional office is off limits from a legally authorized search, does not deserve my vote. The search of Rep. Jefferson's office was NOT illegal, did NOT violate the constitution, and finally showed the American people that our congressmen and congresswomen and not above the law.

Pflugerville , TX

Our senators (Cornyn and Hutchison) agree 100 percent on immigration, at least I think they do. But I have been wrong before.

fritz