Military Firearm Restoration Corner

When Do You Stop?

swamprat

The folk's across the street from me are BLACK! When my refrigerator quit thier daughter gave us a almost new one. I now have new neighbors next door. They don't speak English and I don't do Spanish. These young folk party good on the weekend, after they work hard all week. I'm the old fart next door! Here's the problem! When do I quit hating my neighbor for being black and start hating these young folk next door? Their music is so much better than the Rap Crap that comes from down the street. Today is my 58 birhtday and I just want to know who do I hate next? Just were do you stop? I been taught all my life that black's were lazy and shiftless. Yet here is a black that not only offers assitance but gives more than reason would expect. Mexican's are dirty and lazy. All I've seen is thrifty, industreous, and family centered. If you want to drive knifes into Swamprat for this post so be it. I just want to know, Were do you stop hating?

Swamprat

Guest Guest_karlunity_*
I hate next? Just where do you stop?

Swamp.

I hate liberals one world UN.. gun grabbing maggots ,since they come in every race, gender, age and "sexual orientation"

I shall never run out of people to hate.

I feel so rich!! : )

Karl

Good Question ! Swamp ! Where & at what point do we stop hating ???? It's taken me a lot of years to realise there is Good & Bad in all races ! It seems to be in the intrest of those who stand to make money out of hatred to keep stirring the pot ! I hate you because ! You hate me because ? & so it goes on I think Hate is like a great Festering Boil that fills us with poison ! I was once told you can either be Bitter or Better ! But God knows how to achive this ! I work on the simple methord these days of if a person is honest ,works hard ,doesn't try & screw you over & shows a common respect towards all around them ! I don't care what colour or creed they are ! If they are none of the above ? well it's open season in the hate department ! That's my 00.2 worth

Dave

I shall always hate anyone that will set off bombs killing women and kids and use their religion as an excuse,and I hate all folks that set on their ass that and moan that the Govt. doesn't do enough for them,such as we saw on TV in New Orleans.I was raised that blacks were the lesser of us,and we knew the name of every black in town that all white folks respected for they're hard work and honesty.I am now ashamed to have ever thought that way,but such is the way it was growing up in the 50's and 60's.I still hate anyone that'll not work and live off working folks tax money,any color,and I don't reckon I really hate ragheads,but I just don't trust them,even one I've known for 10 years.Jerry

Guest Guest_karlunity_*

Ok since we are going to "meeting".

I look at what a person or a group does.

If those actions are what I see as good, I support them.

If not I oppose them.

I get mad at people but "hate" that takes a lot more effort then most maggots are worth.

karl

Guest Guest_karlunity_*

Now while we are on the "Black-White" race issue.

There are plenty of Blacks who would love to see ALL whites in hell.

ALL HUMANS share the same good and bad points .

Americans as a people are FAR too worried about race.

Blacks feel ashamed that they did not defeat the slavers or die in battle

rather than allow themselves to be enslaved.

Whites feel ashamed to have purchased and enslaved them.

Enough.

As a people, ALL Americans are advancing and learning from the past.

We, Black, White, Red, Brown or Yellow, are NOT responsible for the actions of our forebears.

let the shadows of the past remain in the past

Let us march forward together to a bright sunlit future .

Rev. Karl

Guest Uncle D.I.Versity

When do you stop hating? when all the different races, political party members, religions, colours, nationalitys, gender bending, people not exactly like me are dead.......or in chains to do my bidding! Then and only then can I become hate free!

I like dave h's approach.

if a person is honest ,works hard ,doesn't try & screw you over & shows a common respect towards all around them ! I don't care what colour or creed they are ! If they are none of the above ? well it's open season in the hate department !

We're all just people. We can't know what other people are thinking, so we can't judge others based on their thoughts. The only thing we can justifiably judge others by is what they do, or don't do. Our behavior is very important.

I once saw a tv talk show (not Oprah) where the audience was asked about black people. A little old lady stood up and said "People are like cookies, God just left the blacks in the oven too long".

You should have seen the look on a black fellow in the audience! But who could hate a little old lady? She was so innocent, and just trying to defuse a confrontation on hate.

fritz

I don't think we're all just people. The Arab crazies just want to kill- have no acceptance or compassion from me. In fact, the guy who'll be my next Med-Surg section Chief, said that they fixed up an Arab who attacked Americans. He told them, "Thanks for saving my life- I still want to kill you".

Illegal aliens break the law and don't care. They expect me to learn their language.

Sure, each person has been created equal, but not all end up equally decent.

The apostle Paul said, "Cretans are evil beasts, lazy gluttons, and liars". Guess he was some racist.

In jr. high and high school I was on a work team with Mexican-American kids. I tried to earn my pay in the 97 degree heat, but they stood around and talked and picked at me. Same in school- I would have to fight all their friends and male relatives, not just one on one fight. Lest you think me a total racist, I dated a Mexican-American girl a long time ago. I just have no desire to get involved in "diversity training" and being forced to accept all cultural things as equally good as my own. I lost that quick in North Omaha when I had to hear BOOM, BOOM crap rap periodically all night long, and had my minivan stolen and used in a Crips shootout.

if you are a decent human being and not causing trouble for others, i'd say you're ok. black, white, yellow, purple, decent people are decent people. and assholes are assholes, color has no influence.

decent people are decent people. and assholes are assholes, color has no influence.

I agree. I don't hold anything in particular against anybody. The trouble is, there are a whole lot of people who hate me for being who I am. Why can't they stop being ignorant as well? There is no racism and reverse discrimination - racism cuts both ways. I don't believe I owe a minority anything, respect or otherwise, because I don't believe in minorities. We are all Americans. And the ragheads don't care if we're black, white, or hispanic....

What I really hate, what I have always hated, and what I will hate till they're throwing dirt in my face is ignorance and ignorant people. And I really despise anyone who uses their race, creed, nationality, or sexuality to get ahead in life.

next Med-Surg section Chief, said that they fixed up an Arab who attacked Americans. He told them, "Thanks for saving my life- I still want to kill you".

Perhaps we should make that sob in charge of "diversity" training. : )

Karl

I don't have a problem with any decent individual. However, cultural quirks and practices that are wrong, but acceptable in their culture, like Arabs making the women do the bulk of the work is hogwash, and I don't accept it. If north Omaha blacks think that busting out my van window is okay because I told them to get out of here because they are writing "F... you Omaha Police" in chalk in the street in front of my house, bending my fence poles, stealing my kid's bike, or stealing my van, well, I don't know what to tell you. When my brothers hire wetbacks, which they shouldn't, and a guy tells him, "Your guy went to sleep in the wheelbarrow right after you left", or, he tells me they never work over one week, boast of having more than one wife, and tell him they just want to make enough money to take some senorita home with them, well, I don't have much tolerance for that either. As I said, I will treat any decent person right, but I don't accept just any ol' way of life. And on the white side of the house, I don't like the greed, liberalism, and self-absorption. And, lest I leave out myself- I was an utter crab and a horrible person Saturday, and you know what? I knew it too. I just couldn't help being a pain in the butt for some reason that day.

I hate people who consistently behave badly.

The racial problems that we have are due to consistently bad behavior that has become associated with particular groups of people.

Some of these groups feel entitled to behave badly because of their racial background. This is a really bad idea and only good leadership from within these groups can resolve this behavior problem.

We have also been encouraged by the Left to become more accepting of the "diverse" behavior associated with members of these groups. To the extent that these behaviors are not bad, we should tolerate them. We should not tolerate any form of bad behavior.

The problem is in agreeing what bad behavior is. Good behavior isn't defined by what is legal (otherwise lawyers might be more useful).

I know what you mean about certian racial groups that behave badly. When i was in high school we had a big problem with the hmongs. We still do they are constantly causing problems. But the principal in all of his genius came up with a solution. For every month that they behaved they had a big pizza party for them. No party for the blacks, whites or mexicans. We also have problems with the hmongs taking over the pubic hunting lands, the dnr says that in their country when they hunt a land they believe that they own it, and tell us just to deal with it. If a white where to do this, they would end up with a huge fine. If the same rules applied to everyone this world would be a hell of alot better.

Well, I still believe OUR God just left the blacks in the oven too long.

The Arabs have their own god, and I don't know how long he keeps the ragheads in the oven. Maybe Betty Crocker would know.

fritz

Here's an interesting article about Hmong relocation to Wisconsin during the '90s.

The problem with ragheads is Allah-sanctioned lying. Allah doesn't consider lying to be bad behavior. Unfortunately lack of truthfulness makes civilization impossible.