Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Gun Control Is Easy

ken98k

If and when the Democrats pull their heads outta their backsides they'll find passing anti-gun legislation is easy.

There's really no trick to it, all they have to do is attach the anti-gun laws to a big tax break for the rich. The the republican senators and congressmen will sell their souls for that. Not to mention selling out the American people.

Anyone care to to make a wager?

• 2 weeks later...

I have to only kinda agree. The REPUBEicans will just about sell their souls for tax breaks for the wealthy but aside from money I believe that the second amendment is just as sacred to most of them. If for nothing else than the fact that this country is a right leaning country and to assure votes this subject won't be compromised by the majority of them. Now this isn't to say that some republicans won't go Benedict Arnold on us but those must be identified and replaced by constitutional people. If all this doesn't work then by the graces of good a 1776 part II I believe is what is bound to happen! Thank god I know you are on the right side of this. ;-)