Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Gotta Wonder ..after Watching The Zimmerman Case

karlunity

IMO that judge has no business on the bench. She is more bias than the media.

None of the thugs prior bad behavior is admissable. Can't mention his Twitter tag name "NO LIMIT NIGGA" or any of the pics he posted. His lenghy school disaplinary history including drugs, fights, burglary, recieving stolen property. Or his Twitter post where he bragged about beating up a bus driver cause he "dissed Him". Posted fighting vids and him as a minor showing off his illegaly possesed pistol.

Yet GZ's whole life was put on trial including his schools and classes he took at Junior Colleges.

His parents only want justice for poor thug-azz Trayvon.

Trayvon already got the justice he deserved. Live like a punk thug. Die like a punk thug.

JM2c

I don't see Zimmerman as totally in the right in this.

I think that he should have stayed in his car.

But he is not a mad KKK racist shooting little black kids for their candy as the media would have us believe.

He is a do-gooder who ran into a hood in training and had he not been armed would now be dead.

I think that they are going to get him on man slaughter.

This has become political not judicial. I do not see them letting him walk.

His only hope is that jury and even if they let him go, The left will try and get him on something. Civil right violation..unjust death civil suit..something.