Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Not Guility

karlunity

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/sharpton-slap-face-those-who-believe-justice-country_739351.html

Al is not happy..wants the doj to step in, If I were Zimmerman, I would take a long vacation to South America or Europe till 2016. I don/t trust those people one bit.

Sharpton is a race baiting piece of sheet who has made millions of dollars promoting his racist agenda.

This entire case was a travesty from the time the State Attorney overstepped their bounds and caved to a bunch of racist azzholes and filled unfounded charges in a case the police had already found no cause for as well as the County DA.

It was never about race no matter what Sharpton says. GZ didn't even know what color TV was "listen to the tapes". Until the thug jumped out of the bushes he was hiding in and attacked him.

It was about self defense and the right to protect yourself from attack.

"Live like a thug, die like a thug. Good riddance."

JM2c

In my neighborhood the Mexican families were shooting fireworks.

Sharpton made me sick, he is talking about federal charges and civil suits where according to Sharpton, "Zimmerman will have to testify". I'm sure it is just a matter of time before the Justice Dept charges Zimmerman with denying Travon Martin's civil rights.

Of course racists like Sharpton, Jackson, Wright and their ilk will push hard for a civil case. How else can they stir the pot and keep their own fugly faces in front of a camera? That's all they care about. That's how they line their pockets. MSNBC actually paying Sharpton as a commentator is just another disgracefull show of their BSM race baiting reporting.

But what will the Martin's get after all the hoopla of a civil suit except face time for their instigators?

Zimmerman is broke as a church mouse except for a Defense Trust that is set up in his name.

Not even an A-hole like Eric O-holder can trump up Federal Charges against Zimmerman.

What will the Martin's get?

We know that the father and brother changed their sworn statements.

Both told the police that the person calling for help was NOT Martin and then changed their word in court.

So we have to question their character.

So what will they get?

TV or a movie a book or two, they will sue the state for some reason and I am sure that bleeding hearts will contribute

to their foundation.

karl

Wife told me today she heard on the news one of the jurors cut a book deal for an undisclosed sum. If I were one of the jurors I'd be hunkering down, doing my best to remain anonymous and constantly looking over my shoulder. The so-called New Black Panthers posted a $10,000 reward for Zimmernan's head. Since the acquittal the members of the jury better watch their backs. Cutting a book deal is simply foolish and inviting trouble.