Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Gun Store "shopping"

AzRednek

What, no alarm in the store?

Don't know, all I know is what I read in the reward notice I posted that also was appearing on local TV. My gut feeling is any firearms they got are now in Mexico. A neighbor of mine claims the word on the street is 2 to 3 grand for an AR or AK to local gangs with Mexican drug cartel association. From what I've heard from local gunshow vendors. Phx Police and ATF both are discouraging the sale of dummy grenades. Supposedly the punk gang-bangers are filling them with black powder, tapping threads and installing a pipe plug in the hollow bottom. A hole drilled through the plug is used to install a fireworks/cannon type fuse.

Hmmm, Phoenix office of BATFE sounds real familiar.

Oh yeah that's right. Same guys who were ordered by Eric O-Holder to sit on their hands and do nothing while thousands of semi-auto rifles were shipped to Messican Cartels.

Anybody want to bet there wasn't an ATF surveilance team sitting outside watching this go down???

Hmmm, Phoenix office of BATFE sounds real familiar.

Oh yeah that's right. Same guys who were ordered by Eric O-Holder to sit on their hands and do nothing while thousands of semi-auto rifles were shipped to Messican Cartels.

Anybody want to bet there wasn't an ATF surveilance team sitting outside watching this go down???

Many of that crew were promoted or transferred out of Arizona. At least that is what I'm told by a Phx cop I know personally. I haven't heard anything on the whereabouts of the agent that spilled the beans. Don't know what happened to him or if he's still employed by ATF. If ATF is really serious they'd be offering up considerably more than 6 grand.

You know these must be cut rate cartels.

You would think that with billions and international connections, the cartels could get all the real (FA) Ars and aks they want and cheaper.

karl

Guess they can't be stolen from the Guatemalan's military fast enough to keep up with demand.