Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Putin Vs. Obama

ShooterTom

Is Putin the communist Obama's daddy always wanted to be?

Well that is hard to say? I don't think Putin is anything close to a communist. I'm gussing Obama's daddy is very proud of his little boy. Now the problem is nobody is sure exactly who Obama's Daddy is.

Here is some Quotes from and artice on Putin. You wont hear Barry say or do these things.

Putin says leaders should unite to end anti-Christian persecution:

DALLAS, August 2, 2013 — Vladimir Putin said last week that he observes “with alarm” that “in many of the world’s regions, especially in the Middle East and in North Africa, inter-confessional tensions are mounting, and the rights of religious minorities are infringed, including Christians and Orthodox Christians.”

The Russian president made his comments at a meeting with Orthodox Christian leaders in Moscow. He urged the international community to take steps towards preserving the rights of Christian people worldwide and preventing the violence that they suffer routinely in dozens of nations around the globe.

These remarks come as Russia attracts global attention for its law banning homosexual propaganda directed at minors, and continues each year to pay fines to the European Court of Human Rights for prohibiting gay pride parades in Moscow. In June 2012, Moscow courts enacted a hundred-year ban on gay pride parades.

Doesn't sound like a communist to me.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/high-tide-and-turn/2013/aug/2/putin-world-leaders-should-unite-end-anti-christia/