Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Liberal Friend Got A Rude Wakeup Call With Obama Care.

karlunity

I have an old friend, Known him 40 years, honest guy, but a bleeding heart progressive/ liberal.

Loved Mr. Obama, four square for Obamacare.

We dont talk about politics as we get very angry with each other.

WELL, he just went on the Obamacare site and he is not happy.

It cost TOO much and HE will be made to pay!!!!

You will be surprised to learn the he thinks the GOP is as much to blame as the DEMs ..."After all Romney did this in Mass." Told him that is why we called Mitt a rino.

karl

i live in a hick place in illinois and every week in our county of 15,000 people are losing their jobs because of obama care.

My brother has health problems and the place where he worked decided to cut back guess who lost their job?

Hospitals are cutting back nation wide and getting rid of RN's.

My Rino congressman says Obama care is the law of the land becuase justice roberts says so.

He is only giving lip service to repealing obama care.

i say the only party that matters is the tea party.

After the Obama Care law passed, several people said that insurance costs would almost double, if not triple. Due to the Obama care profit limitation. According to these sources, Obama Care mandated that insurance companies had to pay out 90 cents on every dollar. Before that, there were no mandates. So, if a company only paid out 60 cents on a dollar, and used the reest for profit and overhead, the only way for them to get enough money to pay for the overhead was to increase the premiums, so more money was coming in for their over head costs.

Of course, Main Stream Media did not talk about this.

I lost my ace in the hole but am good for at least another year. Being a retired federal employee I enjoyed a so-called Cadillac plan and the thing that kept the benefit level high is being in the same system as Congressional staff employees. After Obama excluded Congress and their staff from Osamacare I have a feeling by next year I will hear "welcome to the real world". In all honesty if I were on the outside looking in I'd cry foul. Why should fed employees be exempt and Joe Citizen not. Also the various unions that represent fed employees all supported Billary originally. So far Obama has only exempted unions that supported him in the first election.