Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Ca. Is At It Again?

cougar69

Saw on the TV news tonight that in Calf. as of 1-1-14 kids in school can now opt to play on each others sports teams girls can play on boys sports teams & boys can play on girls sports teams. Also it doesn't`t matter what gender they were born, if they think they are the opposite the boys can use girls bathrooms & girls can use the boys bathrooms. What the hell is this country coming to?

Tanglewood, you've got it wrong. California is the "Granola State", chuck full of nuts, fruits, and flakes. California's Legislature has a massive majority of Democrats, with an openly gay, Latino Assembly Speaker, and the President of the Senate is the ex Mayor of San Fransisco.

Probably just a matter of time before California teenage boys are going to fake an identity crisis and make their way into the girl's locker room and showers for a sneak peak. When I was in high school, boys were prohibited from walking on the sidewalk that ran parallel to the girl's locker room.

Living in a state adjacent to California worries me. Many are moving into Arizona from California and bringing their politics with. With the influx of libs and illegal aliens registering to vote. It is just a matter of time I fear before Arizona's goes from one of the most conservative states to doing a complete flip-flop. The NRA rates Arizona #1 on the list of gun friendly states. I fear it is going to change. Arizona is the only state in the USA where dynamite can be purchased by simply showing ID to the retailer. The few retailers self regulate.