Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Leftists are in full war mode

FC

It's clear that the left is in full-on war mode. They'd kill Trump if they could. We all have to decide for ourselves what to do if something happens to Trump. No comments on what you would do needed, for legal reasons, but I see how this could go into civil war, and it sure as heck would be an ugly, horrible outcome. The left thought they had the whole country in its hands, but when Trump got elected they saw how they were losing all their gains.

Mr. Trump has gone and done everything he said he was going to do.  Very un-politician like.  That has definitely got the Satan worshiping leftists and their idiot followers stirred up.  Fortunately, I live in Bum Fuq, so any civil war will likely miss me.  Oh, Fayetteville will have a little demonstration, and they might bus some agitators into Bentonville, but that's about it.  This is probably the best "hide out" in the US.

I do think there is a good chance that the coasts (left coast, parts of New England) might secede.  I say "good riddance."

Trump has failed to keep his promise on Mexico paying for the wall but I do believe the wall will be up by the end of his second term. 

If the SHTF I'll be in the middle of it as well the entire city of Phoenix. To many illegals here and they I'm certain the left would offer them full citizenship if they are to prevail. Have to admit to being chicken. If the SHTF, myself, dog and all my guns and ammo are headed to my son's rural property up north. 

The left has proven they will stoop to unbelievably low levels to achieve their goals and retain their power. The trail of dead bodies near the Clintons leads me to believe. Murder and mayhem is not beneath most lefties.

I wouldn't ding him on the wall just yet.  And even if we "pay" for it, the Mexicans will wind up paying for it indirectly.  We would and will come out way ahead in decreased crime and increased economic activity.  Would not take long to see it either.

12 hours ago, FC said:

Today the leftists need their mommas to slap them and stick a bar of soap in their mouths!

A group of pro Trump people are organizing a counter protest at Sen Flake's office tomorrow. They want to record video of the lefties reaction when the Senate votes to confirm. I'm going to show up  but probably can't stay very long. My granddaughter turns 18 tomorrow and her mother is doing a big party and a feast.The counter protests can be fun heckling the fema-Nazis and baby killers. 

The counter protest was a hoot indeed. We resisted cops trying to move us away keep us seperated but they backed off after one of our militant women got into a black cop's face and told hm off for taking sides. The cop was obviously on the lib's side telling her she couldn't be there unless she put her gun in her car. After the black cop demanded a permit she told him off screaming in his face. He was rescued by other cops and they finally told the trouble makers they could be arrested for deliberately blocking the sidewalk. I left about 30 minutes before the vote. The libs were retreating to the other side of the street after they figured out cops weren't going to let them block the sidewalk or street. The libs also made a half assed attempt to block traffic after a guy in a Porsche blew his horn and gave them the finger. Cops were right on it. Didn't hear what was said but they never stepped in the street again. By the time I left we outnumbered them. The libs were watching a program on iPads apparently got some bad news and started leaving. 

Can't The counter protest was a hoot indeed. We resisted cops trying to move us away keep us seperated but they backed off after one of our militant women got into a black cop's face and told hm off for taking sides. The cop was obviously on the lib's side telling her she couldn't be there unless she put her gun in her car. After the black cop demanded a permit she told him off screaming in his face. He was rescued by other cops and they finally told the trouble makers they could be arrested for deliberately blocking the sidewalk. I left about 30 minutes before the vote. The libs were retreating to the other side of the street after they figured out cops weren't going to let them block the sidewalk or street. The libs also made a half assed attempt to block traffic after a guy in a Porsche blew his horn and gave them the finger. Cops were right on it. Didn't hear what was said but they never stepped in the street again. By the time I left we outnumbered them. The libs were watching a program on iPads apparently got some bad news and started leaving. 

Here's some video. Couldn't find the excitement with the cop. I believe the confrontation may have been before this video started. I appear at about -17:00. I have the German Shepard in tow and wearing the Fork You t-shirt. She was carrying as were most on our side. She's the loud redhead. Between her and the Italian gal at the beginning of the video. They both do a great job of PO-ing lib women especially at pro-life rallys.

i get the impression these wackos were a bunch of spoiled brats whose parents gave in to them after throwing a temper tantrum. Now that they're grown up they attempt to use the same tactic to get their own way. The pro-abortion type I believe are trying to justify in their mind abortion is ok after aborting a baby attempting to keep their conscience clear. Others are in fear of losing or have lost the free ride they're getting from the govt. 

I had to deal with these entitled brat type as a union rep. The very worse were those from a wealthy family and had to maintain a full time job in order to collect an allowance. They had the attitude rules apply to everybody else. Many were perplexed wondering why they weren't entitled to a white collar job with a minimal education.