Military Firearm Restoration Corner

long men nightshirt

spec4 e4

After my 1st hernia surgery, my wife got me a nightshirt because it was loose around my stomach  area.  it come in handy with the 2nd hernia surgery.  Since then, I have been wearing it while at the house.   It is warm in the winter time with a  robe and cool in the summer.  Anyone else have one?

https://www.vermontcountrystore.com/mens-and-womens-short-sleeve-crewneck-cotton-sleepshirt/product/68441

Rob

On 4/30/2019 at 8:13 PM, ikesdad said:

Wish I knew about such when I had my hernia surgery. I had to rip out the elastic stitching in some sweat pants.

I found it was very painful to have 1 point being push on after my emergency surgery, so when I got into the car accident and found out I had a hernia, that's when my wife bought me the night shirt. 

Rob

Don't feel bad about it Rob. After my apx six week hospital stay for the stem cell harvest, transplant and mega Chemo dose. I had to wear adult diapers when I went to sleep. Put them on every night at bed time for nearly a month. 

On 5/8/2019 at 3:23 AM, AzRednek said:

Don't feel bad about it Rob. After my apx six week hospital stay for the stem cell harvest, transplant and mega Chemo dose. I had to wear adult diapers when I went to sleep. Put them on every night at bed time for nearly a month. 

That does not sound fun.  

Rob