Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Facebook Thought Police Suppressing Freedom of Speech.

FC

Facebook snowflake liberals have removed my post on church attacks in India as "fake news", and put a warning on the Covid video I posted with a warning, saying it is not a lab-created virus. None of their business what I post.

On 4/15/2020 at 12:24 PM, Dr.Hess said:

I have never signed up for facebook, and never will.

I'm with you there. To much school yard games and lies. If I want "friends" I'll make them out of an old sock and stick on googly eyes. 

My cousins, widowed sister, dad, mom, kids, outlaws, military buddy, etc. There's really no other forum for it. I'll just keep their thought police busy with my posts. I've sold quite a bit on Facebook Marketplace too. Auctioneer I've spent thousands with twice ignored my requests to sell stuff, so I sold full-price on the marketplace.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2020 at 2:13 PM, FC said:

Facebook's fact checking is a joke. I can hardly scroll through without seeing all kinds of cures for nearly everything. All the so called “free” everything from Navy Seal flashlights the govt doesn’t want you to know about to flags, hats and t shirts. “Just cover the shipping” which is ridiculous. I clicked on “more” for a free MAGA hat with $14.95 S&H. I wonder if all the free ads are somehow paying somebody  for the advertising especially the free cure-all oils, vitamins and topical creams. It wouldn’t take a fact checker with a low IQ to see the scams. 

I get spam for items I’ve clicked on or purchased on EBay. On average I delete 50-75 email daily without opening them. As I scroll through Facebook I see way to many freebie, gimme or medical miracles posts. I now have to carry two cell phones because of the numerous political text messages from both sides begging for money. I’ll be dumping the number I’ve had for several years soon relying on the second phone. Nobody to blame but myself.

A few years ago I connected with Mothers Gun Safety. They were having a rally in Phoenix and the only way I could get the location was signing up. I signed up as Adolf Hitler but unfortunately I had to give them my email and cell number and await their response to get the location. They changed the name, I’m now on their list as Adolfo Histler. I suspect somebody was getting paid by the number of people they sign up and changed the spelling to look legitimate.I was responding to their texts and email in caps saying SUCK MY WHAT but the texts and spam continued . Usually with a link to send pre written text message to Congress. About once a month Mother’s send me a survey with the final question asking me to donate. Recently Mother’s texts and spam say do not respond leaving a link to click on. Both the texts and email bounce if I hit respond. 

I was unable to attend one Mother’s rallies but I posted time and location on a local Facebook group. Enough protestors got inside to disrupt the meeting until security 86’d them. Outside the church the meeting was held several armed and sign carrying protestors showed up. The only way in now is by RSVP. I’m told one needs to print invitation or show ID matching a name on the list.  

As they say, if you're not paying for it, then you are the commodity.

You guys need to be running Firefox as your browser.  Then amp that up with Ad Block Plus.  Firefox also now has a special Facebook container plugin that traps everything that FB puts on your computer for spamming and tracking.  If you MUST use FB, that's what you should be doing.

For the phone/text thing, get a Google Voice account.  They are free and to the rest of the world, looks like a real phone.  You get a number you can use for these things but it won't spam out your regular phone number.

Currently Facebook is removing anything related to the planned back to work rally to be held in Phoenix at the state capital noon Sunday. I have to give the Az Patriots credit as they persist in posting under different names as fast as the Facebook censors remove it. As far as I know Facebook hasn’t caught the rally info being posted in comments section yet. They have been posting unrelated subjects like things related to guns, motorcycles, Phx or Az history etc then somebody posts the rally info in the comments. There was also an online petition to recall our RINO Governor that disappeared.