Military Firearm Restoration Corner

WH press conf. Doctors on Covid

FC

Good video. 

I see the lame stream media is already trying to discredit the presenters. That seems to be the best way to shed some doubt on the truth and maintain the lies that fit their agenda. 

Thx Tony, according to Fox News YouTube pulled the video. Earlier I saw the portion on YouTube with the Dr from Africa. Got busy and when I returned it was gone. Somebody locally posted it, mentioned YouTube killing it and asking everybody to share it. It’s obviously not quackery with all the Drs in the video. I guess Zukenberg got his mail order MD degree and knows better. According to Fox YouTube claims it is not censorship because it’s not the govt doing it. As long as Google and YouTube have monopolies they need to be regulated the same way states do to utility co’s.  

I went through the fear of the China virus at first when it was near impossible to get tested. On my second attempt I lied told the hospital in a phone interview. Telling them I visited Hong Kong and presto had an appt the next day. Turned out to be an upper respiratory infection. While awaiting test results I started on the Hydro chloroquine Zinc on my own. I hustled a clinic where my previous Dr had just retired from into phoning in the antibiotic. My test was negative and the formula knocked out the infection. Despite being told by two RN’s the Chloroquine could kill me without a Dr’s ok I did fine. I was previously treated with the drug fro Arthritis. The Rx was over two years old but did not make me sick or any bad side effects. Whether it helps or not, the drug I don’t think is dangerous what does one have to lose by trying it. In the video one of the Dr’s said the drug is available over the counter in other countries. If I hadn’t found my old Rx I was going to drive down to Nogales and get it. My X used to sneak back sleeping and pain pills from Mexico without a Rx. 

I took it when we were in Bangladesh.  Everyone on the ship got a blister card of it.  Take one in the morning.  There are no side effects to speak of.  The number of people that have an adverse reaction to it is very low.  It is a safe drug.  The D's think that prolonging and promoting the virus spread and destroying the world economy will somehow hurt President Trump's reelection.  This is no longer a "my guy lost, we'll have to wait 4 or 8 years to get back on the destruction of America road,", it has all gone biblical.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK537086/

"Chloroquine (CQ) is used to prevent and treat malaria and amebiasis,[1] while hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), a less toxic metabolite of chloroquine  is used to treat rheumatic diseases such as systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and Sjogren's syndrome"

It’s really frustrating seeing the media and YouTube playing Doctor and putting fear into people. I’m no expert but I imagine there are rare but bad side effects possible from all drugs. When I first heard the scare I thought the bad press was because the govt or medical community feared the supply might dry up. You might recall how scarce Cipro was after the Antrax scare. My guess as a layman, the risk of dangerous side effects are probably higher taking Aspirin. 

President Trump didn't just decide to promote this.  The French found that giving hydroxychloroquine to the Chinese Corona Virus patients resulted in them getting better, and reported such.  I'm sure that US health people investigated and eventually it bubbled up to the top and President Trump mentioned it.  The media went nuts.  Why, there was no double blind study.  There are SIDE EFFECTS, ADVERSE OUTCOMES and YOU COULD DIE!!!!11!!  This from a drug that's been around decades and is taken all over the world.  Everything they've done is to promote fear and prolong the pandemic.

8 hours ago, FC said:

What's the difference between chloroquine and hydrochloroquine? I found one place online that sells it for $56 for 30. I think it's China.

Price seems high to me. Mine was covered by insurance and I paid the minimum co pay. I know from my experience working with health insurance for fed employees and retirees. Buying any drug from an online merchant. There is a risk of US Customs confiscating it. Far as I know most drugs sold online without a legitimate Rx from a US Dr are coming from overseas. 

13 hours ago, FC said:

4 weeks delivery points to China.

My former sister in law was buying online and most was from India. Don’t know what meds she was getting but according to my brother. One order was confiscated by Customs. She later got a threatening letter warning her of possible prosecution if she continued. My guess it was likely a narcotic as she did wind up in the hospital for taking some of the overseas pills when she was drunk. Dr’s told my brother if he hadn’t called paramedics when he did she could have stopped breathing and died.

There was a non narcotic Arthritis med some of the retirees I helped would buy from a Canadian source. Don’t recall what it was but it was not approved for use in the USA. Occasionally an order would get confiscated by US Customs. Years ago there were retirees buying hard on pills and and a topical med for baldness before it was approved by the US govt from overseas and Canada that best I recall didn’t have problems with Customs. I used to get my ears blistered by the retirees after they found out our health insurance would not reimburse them for the expensive out of country meds. 

I wonder how many of the overseas meds are real and not counterfeit. Back in the 70’s a friend’s son spent a lot of money buying medicine made from Apricot pits from Mexico. It was supposed to be a cure all for Cancer and as expected he died. If I remember right, actor Steve McQueen went to a Mexican clinic and was treated with the Apricot medicine and it obviously didn’t help. 

I remember the apricot based stuff in the 70's.  Laetrile.  Didn't do anything.  Steve McQueen was pretty far gone when he did the Mexico thing.  If I recall, it included coffee enemas.  Which reminds me of a story:

A guy is in the hospital getting a coffee enema.  His face squinches up and he grunts.  The nurse says "What's the matter?  Too hot?"  He replies "No, too sweet."

10 hours ago, Dr.Hess said:

I remember the apricot based stuff in the 70's.  Laetrile.  Didn't do anything.  Steve McQueen was pretty far gone when he did the Mexico thing.  If I recall, it included coffee enemas.  Which reminds me of a story:

A guy is in the hospital getting a coffee enema.  His face squinches up and he grunts.  The nurse says "What's the matter?  Too hot?"  He replies "No, too sweet."

Back in the 90’s I occasionally delivered mail to a Naturopathic physician’s office. Hate to call her a Doctor, Quack in my mind. She specialized in herbal enigmas and her waiting room was always packed full.   

Fellas 

This is not politics as we know it with many of the PC it has become to them a religion and any who dont agree or worse vote for Trump are the very devil. It does not matter if this drug will keep people alive, to the PC it is worth a million dead to win the election..That is what we are dealing with

karl