Military Firearm Restoration Corner

got blocked on FB

karlunity

I got blocked on FB, They did not tell me why..It may have been becouse I said CCP flu germs were WOKE as they dont seem to bother Protesters aka looters

Or perhaps they did not like my  Trump 2020 vote posts?  Or my questions about Mr Biden???

karl

WARNING X-RATED PHOTO BELOW. DONT SCROLL DOWN IF WIFE OR KIDS WATCHING.

I was briefly booted from Facebook for posting this offensive photo. In the message it had a button to request a review. I pressed it and was back on in less than an hour. The photo and remark I made was removed in the pro Kamala thread.

3A1B7021-1544-41AC-BE6D-5B6AD3AB0B54.jpeg

Just this morning I gor a response. Apparently I had two complaints about the picture and they note a previous one week suspension I got several months ago. They warned me “hate speech” will not be tolerated and could lead to temporary or permanent suspensions. I guess remarking about Kamala’s upward mobility is hate speech. 

7 hours ago, karlunity said:

I heard they have this thing called free speech in America?

karl

I understand the free speech but where does one cut it off?? For instance, a pedophile’s guide, home made bomb making, disposing of dead bodies or how to assassinate public officials. I believe one has the right to draw the line and edit content on his own business but when one or the few has a virtual monopoly. The remedy might be govt regulation but if a lib Demoncrat got control who will control the regulators?? Wish I had a remedy but covering up the Biden’s crimes is over the top and there should be major consequences. Maybe something like Teddy Roosevelt breaking up monopolies in the past, for me it’s I dunno. Guess it’s another good reason we need a lot of brain power on the Supremes. I have a feeling it’s going to be in the courts for several years before there is a fix.

8 hours ago, karlunity said:

I was thinking of political free speech..that is the sort that the PC dont like  any thing else is ok with them

karl

True Karl but the political free speech is often defined as hate speech and censored. Can you imagine if you copied a black lives matter rant then repeated it switching black and white saying white lives matter and whites being oppressed by blacks. It would be labeled hate speech and censored. According to a Facebook poster the photo was removed by Facebook but later reinstated after numerous complaints.

5032BBE6-08E1-4CB1-8479-2C16352AE95C.jpeg

If you are not PC anything you say, even if they said it 5 minutes before will be called racist

So from the PC, Preference implies free will and as we all are told  will has nothing to do with it"They are born that way"

PC karl

Well I’m in Facebook jail again but its only 24 hours this time. My third or fourth warning for hate speech. Two black guys made a video saying it’s not COVID it’s the China Virus. I commented, I call it the Chink Stink. Five minutes later I was 86’d. 

2 hours ago, ShooterTom said:

I was permanently banned from Facebook and Instagram a couple of months ago. When I posted a picture of Chuck Schumer on Epstein’s island the ban was instant.

Tom

Doesn’t surprise me, it’s really out of control. Facebook and Twitter needs a swift kick in the arse.