Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Pharisees

FC

If the story is true reiterating what Karl said can’t believe anything reported anymore. If it’s true the Supremes were not looking at the law but rather what they deem is best for the country. They have no business deciding the constitutionality of any issues. Worries me how they might consider gun control.

The antis will argue with emotions possibly convincing Judges they could have shooting deaths on their conscience. Using Sarah Brady’s favorite line “if it only saves the life of one child isn’t it worth it”. She then used false facts and statistics. Her org compiled the numbers by considering any shooting victim, suicides included of under age 30 as a child. At the time black on black homicides in the 18-25 age bracket is where they derived the largest portion of their numbers. The lies apparently worked as she got her Brady Bill passed into law. 

A lot of us thought history would not repeat itself in this country. Throughout history those lusting for power and wealth have made the lives of the masses miserable. I'm not going down easily, and I don't think a lot of us will either.

7 hours ago, FC said:

A lot of us thought history would not repeat itself in this country. Throughout history those lusting for power and wealth have made the lives of the masses miserable. I'm not going down easily, and I don't think a lot of us will either.

It’s going to be mayhem when soldiers come for our guns. Might be similar to what happened after the invasion of Panama. The military was rounding up firearms in exchange for what the locals believed to be large amounts of USA cash.