Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I think we need a new party

karlunity

I think we need a new party. This has happened before in our history and it may be time again. Until we get one, read the record and vote the person not the party. I truly dont blame honest dems for being dems but I hold rinos and the Lincoln movement types in deep contempt. 

New party needed.

karl

You can't believe in an honest vote anymore. I'm going to quit wasting my time. I'm sick and tired of believing people who let us down. Lobbyists and foreign entities will buy anything and anybody that can be bought, and that's most people.

I don't see what good voting does at all when blatant cheating is permitted and ignored to get a desired outcome that is different than what the people want.  Wasting our time and money.  And the Republicans sit there and do nothing, which indicates that they are likely "in on it."

I feel like I have been kicked in the gut. 

All my life i have learned that good always triumphs over evil. Bible, movies, tv, comic books, war, we've always had the good guys win. 

This time the good guys lost and evil won. They've been rubbing our faces in it even as we have shown the world (or at least attempted to) the truth about their fraud. 

The world as we know it is gone forever I fear. 

Agreed fellas. Hot conflict is on the horizon. Unbelievable, just unbelievable! All I can hope for now is that what man intends for evil, God means for good. No man usurps His plans. The beginning of the end for this evil age.

The states can ignore the Feds, if they’ve got guts.

i don’t know what to do with our ally, Mark Levin. He rails against evil, but what good is that with no recourse? What good is it when he is completely opposed to 2A recourse, under any circumstances? Heck , we’d been better off and more righteous if we’d submitted to the Crown!

Mark Levin in my opinion is all mouth and no ass, can’t stand his whiny pissing and moaning north east accent it’s worse than fingernails on a black board. 
    Trey Gowdy is another that likes the sound of his own voice way to much to suit me.

Both are talented word smith’s and both are just as worthless as tits on a chicken all words no action . Great for being a lawyer or politician both of which need a bounty on their sorry heads.

He does know Constitutional law, and he does love the country. I give him that. Disagree with him and he'll rip you a new one.

We need all the allies we can get. I just listened to Dennis Prager's fireside chat. Far too nice of a guy right now. He doesn't get mad about much, and he isn't mad now. Rush- sorry, the optimism isn't working. He brought up mid-terms. Why vote? It's rigged! What the heck else are we supposed to do? I've racked my brain for a better country to move to, but there isn't one left. Well, supposedly Hungary (impossible language to learn well), Poland, and those aren't fantastic options. 

The Left is really out to get us. Sedition and Nazi are two words being thrown around fast and loose. They want to punish, imprison, silence, or kill us.  Politics is taking a toll on my relationship with 2:3 of my daughters and I.

The left isn’t satisfied winning the election. They are out for revenge and will likely destroy financially many of Trump’s White House employees and supporters. All one needs to do is reflect what the left did to Michael Flynn. Six figures minimum defending oneself in federal court. I can’t say it’s fact but I’ve been told many criminal defense lawyers won’t take on a federal defense. I was personally acquainted with a Postal employee that took the Post Office to court over a wrongful termination in the late 80’s. He told me his grandfather shelled out $185,000 in attorney fees. 

Myself being an outspoken supporter of Trump. Almost makes me feel like a Jew in the late 1930’s Nazi Germany. As long as the left controls most of the news media and the censorship of whom I consider leaders. I just feel like TSHTF is coming soon. Every time I hear Trump supporters being referred to as white supremacists, gun toting red necks or their calling the kettle black by calling us Nazis. Makes my blood boil with anger. The leaders of the so called Arizona Patriots that have led many peaceful demonstrations and counter demonstrations mostly against illegal immigration, abortion and gun rights have all been silenced on Facebook, Twitter, Messenger etc. It has gone so far that an anti abortion Cristian motorcycle club has also disappeared from the net. Guess I better shut up and not express my feelings about our education system and stick to gun talk!!