Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Well gents

karlunity

Rest easy Karl, I still hold to my belief that Donald Trump will still be our next President. Hillary will be nominated for a military post stockade. I hope I don’t have to eat my words. I am confident that brighter days are ahead.

Tom

I’d rather see demorats eat theirselves to extinction than Mr. Trump being President again. You’d think day after Biden’s insertion other countries would reveal all business done with Hunter and Daddy to slap America in face with a dirty diaper. Heard this morning I belong to Trump cult. 

I believe the Red Chinks will blackmail Biden unless they bend over and Biden kisses their ass. I wonder what kind of dirt Putin has on the Bidens. I have a feeling the billions Trump collected in tariffs from China will be refunded in cash or other favors.

God help us if Biden doesn’t follow Trump’s path of moving RX drugs and antibiotics especially manufacturing away from Red China to be made in the USA. Red China crippled our economy with a virus. What might happen if the next attack is an airborne antibiotic resistant bacteria.

Years ago, a friend of a friend was a camera man with CNN. Back in the 70’s when CNN was a legitimate news channel. The camera guy was with a crew in Central America when a Cholera epidemic hit the country. The govt ordered bodies burned immediately with or without identification where they laid or into the street away from buildings to slow the spread. The camera guy at a pool party and barbeque killed our appetites describing the stench and videos as gut wrenching.

Can it happen here if need exceeds RX supply from Red China or they only distribute to countries behind the so-called Iron Curtain?? My feeling or better described as fear. The China Virus is a test run for something bigger. My high school’s Civics teacher retired as a bird Colonel and Korean War Vet. Told us China’s strategy similar to WW2 Stalin to winning a war. Is their willingness to lose millions of their own military or population if they can prevail in a conflict. 

As far as Hillary and enough of my doom & gloom theories.The only position Hillary is qualified for is PLO!! The same position in today’s trivia question. In No Time For Sergeants what was the PLO position Andy Griffith’s character was appointed to?? First correct answer wins a free all expense paid to your email inbox of an 8X10 glossy jpg of a cleanly shaven naked Nancy Pelosi or a nude Al Sharpton in a bubble bath, my choice!!