Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I was wrong…

ShooterTom

We are now apparently a puppet state of the Chinese communist party. There is talk of Donald Trump starting a third-party the “patriot party “. What a waste of time. He did not do anything to stop this fraud election when he had the chance.

Tom

What we gotta push for and it may take years is photo voting ID  issued only upon proof of citizenship

We may have to start local than state than Federal .

It is to be hoped that it can be done by 22  but it may well take 50 years.

DO not what ever you do be conned or shamed into giving up the second or any of the Bill of Rights

Just dont

karl

Election integrity has to be restored, without it we have “this” and “this”will lead to nothing but terrible trouble .

If I believed Biden had legitimately won I wouldn’t like it and I would be sick about it .

But I don’t believe he won , and not liking it and being sick about it doesn’t begin to describe my feelings.

On 1/20/2021 at 5:22 PM, karlunity said:

DO not what ever you do be conned or shamed into giving up the second or any of the Bill of Rights

Just dont

karl

Well Karl, I'll quote Charlton Heston at the NRA convention in the 1980s. He held a muzzleloader that was presented to him above his head and proclaimed " from my cold dead hands". That's the only way they'll get mine or infring on my freedoms. Just my $.02

Ralph