Military Firearm Restoration Corner

DAY TWO NUMBER THREE OF SIX CHEMO TREATMENTS TODAY

AzRednek

It’s pushing 3:00 AM and I feel like I just finished a six pack of a Red Bull. After stopping at a deli  on the way home I dam near passed out. Hopefully I sleep before the sun appears. Saving my few sleeping pills. The Oncologist ignored my request meaning no when I asked for an Rx for more. Come hell, high water, extreme nausea, green piss the or the Russians drop the bomb. No way am I missing the annual 2nd Amendment Rally at the state capital Saturday. Several Republican speakers scheduled. It was posted on Facebook Don Jr politely declined an invitation to speak.

Should be some fired up speeches with the illegals pouring again into Arizona while senile Joe completely stopped border wall construction. Illegals caught sneaking in despite previously being caught entering with fingerprint technology are now given a court date, released without COVID testing. Bet the Demoncrats are helping them register to vote with multiple names. 

Fork it can’t deal with the nerves time for an Ambien I’ll regret it but tough . I’m on the verge of putting a fist into the wall. CHEMO SUCKS. Oncologist assured me I’m not prolonging the agony the PET Scan showed tumor behind my eye is shrinking no more fear of going crazy giving up my guns and car keys.

I hope the chemo works for you, Az.  The oncologist is only going to want to deal with cancer related issues, not things like the sleeping pills.  You might ask your primary care doc or whoever wrote you the ambian before.  I generally extremely discourage BZD's, but for dealing with what you're going through, that's an exception.

Ya, I wish there is something I could do to help you or even something cool to say that would help you through another crappy day. Beats hell outta me I can set here with this little piece of plastic and talk to some cat in Bumf_ _ _ k India back and forth and they can’t cure even the common cold.