Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Liberal doctor

FC

A nice, but liberal NY doctor did the, "Nya, nya, TX is wanting Federal help!" I gave it back to him. We were talking over each other, but I didn't let up. He finally tried to make nice. He's nice, but Jewish liberal. 

We gave a bunch of Covid shots at an arena. I saw an important guy with his blonde wife, and security guards, who, with masks on looked a lot like the Biden's. I was furious. I then figured out it was the governor. I was ready to do the least of my thoughts, which was to go up and call him a MF'r. I've not uttered those words in decades. I did nothing though; I didn't even stand up. I don't respect any politicians, except maybe a few.

I have a nephew working there for a Drone Co. and he’s heard what Karl said many times. He’s an Air Force Lifer and been all over the world. Recently told me if they ever get their politics turned around he’s moving there. He lived in Colorado good while and owns land there but loves Kali. He says older natives my age are heartbroken. 

On 2/18/2021 at 6:49 AM, FC said:

A nice, but liberal NY doctor did the, "Nya, nya, TX is wanting Federal help!" I gave it back to him. We were talking over each other, but I didn't let up. He finally tried to make nice. He's nice, but Jewish liberal. 

We gave a bunch of Covid shots at an arena. I saw an important guy with his blonde wife, and security guards, who, with masks on looked a lot like the Biden's. I was furious. I then figured out it was the governor. I was ready to do the least of my thoughts, which was to go up and call him a MF'r. I've not uttered those words in decades. I did nothing though; I didn't even stand up. I don't respect any politicians, except maybe a few.

I know there are lots of them but, the very idea of a Jewish person being a liberal is just absolutely baffling to me.

As a over the road trucker California state and New York City were real shockers for a hillbilly from Missouri. I’d never had the slightest bit of desire to even get near either of them ,as a matter of fact I wanted to stay as far away from them as I could.

And I still have no desire to live in either but after being to California and experiencing a climate where houses are built without a heating and cooling system because it’s not needed and then seeing some of the most breathtaking beautiful scenery in the entire country it’s very easy for me to see how people would consider it the promise land.

And all I ever heard about New York City was how rude the people were and how bad the traffic was so when I headed into downtown Manhattan the first time I was a mess , white knuckling the wheel with sweaty palms and really wanting to just puke. But I liked the people, hell they aren’t rude what I found them to be is honest direct straightforward and not the kind that tolerate unnecessary BS, just what I appreciate in a person and when I started talking to them and asking them questions you could tell they were proud and proud to talk about their city, I like that too .

Never figured I’d want to go to NY City and I’d rather not go back in a big truck (but there are worse places in a truck)but I wouldn’t mind going back and wandering around. It was pretty interesting how some of those people had never been out of not just the city but the neighborhood. Looked like a lot of good eating in some of the little cafes or restaurants that I saw.

Born in Brooklyn and love NYC  but it has gone  worse than cali and no mistake. If you can afford the brownstone and taxis all is good but the subways are far from what they were,  Gun laws   worse than cali

karl