Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Republican politicians must think they can fool us again

FC

Yeah, I don't blame you one bit.  They were "in on it" as far as stabbing President Trump in the back and do nothing but lip service as far as trying to fix the problems in our country.  Stand by and watch while the D's steal election after election, then say, "Oh, I guess we lost.  OK."

I really wish the GOP would just dry up and blow away. I don’t have any real expectations that it will but as bad as the demoncrats are I hate the GOP worse . 
  I used to believe it was a lack of testicular fortitude just a complete lack of a spine that caused them to crawfish ....BS they are natural born thieves and liars that have gotten away with it for far to long. As Doc said they are “in on it” . Damn their souls!

And as far as changing the GOP from the inside ,go pound sand ,folks that say that are just what the party is looking for , just what I used to be ,but not any by God more. The party has not only condoned this and promoted it , it’s just how they make a very good living off all the citizens struggles.

Screw them i’m done and finished with them and have no faith that it will be turned around at the ballot box.

40 years ago I voted for Reagan and have never voted for a gun grabber ever . Don’t need to check any records but I have held my nose and voted for the lesser of two evils more than once and every time that was for a Republican. Those days are over.Let the chips fall where they may .

I know the feeling very well. I had to hold my nose and vote for McStain 2 or 3 times as the alternatives were die hard libs. I signed off on a recall against McCain but the effort failed. I circulated nominating petitions getting his primary challenger staunch conservative news and sport’s caster JD Hayworth on the ballot but McCain creamed him in the Republican primary. With the COAC in session I vividly recall McCain speaking there previously claiming to be a conservative. He received a less than enthusiastic applause.

I’m also losing faith in Republicans but will vote for them until there is an alternative. If Trump doesn’t get Republican support in the next presidential race we could possibly see a real third party emerge.

After consideration and much reading I know longer think the pols of the dem or gop are fools They are very smart and playing us for suckers. I think Trump is now finding that out

karl

I agree wholeheartedly. I think it will be very interesting to see if Trump will actually fly in the face of the GOP and campaign against some of these GOP backed rhinos that voted against him that Mitch says they will be backing . I surely hope he does.