Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I’M BACK, STILL WARM AND BREATHING!!

AzRednek

My apologies for spilling my guts about the Chemo. I was having a terribly bad night coupled with seeing yellow sparks in my peripheral vision from a disabling headache. So far so good, still have my hair, the previous Chemo years ago already took all my teeth and with the exception of a bum thumbnail my fingernails are getting brittle but still intact. I was wrong thinking my Oncologist was ignoring me. I didn’t get the Ambien but she prescribed some other meds instead. Guess she didn’t want to argue about me using Ambien or Valium. I’ll stay off the net after the next treatment. 

After battling with two insurance co’s I’m finally getting my car fixed despite having to eat a $500 deductible. The creep that over ran a stop sign gave cops phony insurance info as he doesn’t have any insurance. My insurance thought his company was trying to weasel out of paying. I finally got a letter from Dairyland Insurance’s legal dept out lining their attempt and research that the tweaker was not or ever insured by them. There was a bit of confusion as they have two other insured with the same name but both are out of state. 

Anyhow I’ll stop venting my anger by keyboard rambling here again, sorry. 

Yep, glad you checked in letting us know how it went. The few years I stopped coming here I still wondered about how you were making out. Don’t start clamming up just because you think your might be bothering someone, because what better place can you talk than with a bunch of old farts with the same interest as you. I get a kick outta your gun talk and your my connection to Arizona. Only cat I ever talk to from there.