Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Cancel Culture

Horsefly

Something I’m missing or just don’t understand. Just because some wack-o decides that Speedy Gonzales and schools named after Ben Franklin aren’t appropriate they’re banned or name changed just because. No fighting back. No one asking for anybody’s opinion. I’ve never been ask my thoughts. Looks a lot like hitlers book burnings. I’m sick of Republican Party kissing the ring on liberals hand. Time for term limits. Way past really. Give some cat 6 years to make a name for themselves so that the next dude has to try and top or beat last dudes record makes sense to me ,some things might get done. The way I see it, up and coming stars work their way up the ladder 6” at a time till they get to top ,then their political life is set. They start buying vacation homes and private jets and become untouchable. Laura Ingram said “ The framers of the constitution never meant for politics to be a career”.