Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Resetting Password?

montea6b

I don't know where else to post this, but in the years since I joined I have several new electronic gadgets, (laptop, etc.) and for some reason I can only access my account through my smart phone.  I can see the number of digits in my password from counting the ****, but everytime I try to use some old iteration of previous passwords I fail.  (My phone obviously has it stored...)

I have tried using the "forgot/reset password" link several times, but no email is ever received.  (Yes, I checked the spam folder...)

My phone is getting older too, and may need replacing.  Before i am locked out for good, does anyone have any suggestions? 

(Resetting the password, even when logged in, requires that you enter your old password!)

Yeah, it's fixable.  Log in with whichever device has your PW stored, then change your email address to the correct one.  Your email is probably a previous one.  Then change it, if you can't get it from your phone thing.

Guest Montel63b

Well, in the process of trying to send a PM on my phone I somehow got logged off and had to create this new account.  In the process of doing so I noted that the password requirements have changed, so I imagine that was part of the problem.

Anyway, I will send a pm and hopefully we can reset under my old user name...