Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Missouri 2A preservation act.

rdm1962

What a great state myself Mauser Man and Spec4 live in. Our 2nd amendment rights just got protection from a federal gun grab. Now by state law there will be fines against any law enforcement agency that tries to enforce any new federal law that is greater than the states. 

We have constitutional carry of concealed handguns. No waiting periods for firearm purchases. If you pass the FBI background check you can take it home that day. When it comes to hunting we have lots of wildlife and generous bag limits. There is plenty of public use land for hunting and fishing. 

Our tax rate is very reasonable and fuel is the cheapest in the country. If you're looking for a new home Missouri is worth considering. 

I’ve been in Missouri three times. I really liked it except for one trip when the humidity exceeded the temperature. I was pulled over by a deputy west of St Louis. Cop told me if I’d been a few more miles into St Louis proper I could be arrested for having a loaded gun under my seat. I assume if what he said was true there must be some kind of city ordinance. 

A short time after the previous post I made a junk food run. I heard on the radio the feds have already challenged he bill. My guess there will probably be a court battle lasting years. To bad that Missouri or other states can’t force the feds to enforce illegal immigration. Biden’s Justice Dept is saying do as I say not as I do. I hope your Governor fights to feds like a cornered cat!! While typing Fox reported an upcoming Wash DC fireworks show while the feds are still blocking South Dakota Mt Rushmore’s fireworks. Dementia Joe or whomever is running the country are forking hypocrites.

My county here in Missouri passed a county wide Second Amendment Protection act some months back, the ATF is now refusing to “service “(their words) this county and a couple others that passed similar regs.

According to the county prosecutor’s office they have refused the use of they’re ballistics lab and or records on some cases so far and refused to send bomb squad/ explosives experts to help on a couple cases one involving some old demilitarized artillery shells and another one involving a dummy grenade. In both cases as I understand it the city cops called the ATF and were told to deal with it them selves, our county deputies were sharp enough to know what they had but the city boys called Fort Lenard Wood for CYA and the Army sent some boys over.

Our governor is a former county sheriff and is not running again so don’t know what he’ll do but our AG has his eyes higher up the ladder and seems pretty conservative for a politician for what that’s worth these days….we’ll see but either way you can bet it’s going to be a pissing match that costs millions.

19 hours ago, karlunity said:

The nature of the people has changed. Our fathers took a handout as an insult. Ya think I am a bum?????

Now People take free money from the feds as a right and want more.

karl 

Even worse are the black looters that with the help of certain politicians justify their crimes by claiming the looted merchandise is reparations they are morally entitled to. Today before I got my monthly grocery order from Walmart pickup. I had to show ID and he took a cell phone photo of my plate number. When I asked him why he needed ID. He told me they’ve been having problems with scammers. 

On 6/16/2021 at 11:59 PM, AzRednek said:

A short time after the previous post I made a junk food run. I heard on the radio the feds have already challenged he bill. My guess there will probably be a court battle lasting years. To bad that Missouri or other states can’t force the feds to enforce illegal immigration. Biden’s Justice Dept is saying do as I say not as I do. I hope your Governor fights to feds like a cornered cat!! While typing Fox reported an upcoming Wash DC fireworks show while the feds are still blocking South Dakota Mt Rushmore’s fireworks. Dementia Joe or whomever is running the country are forking hypocrites.

They will lose because the SC ruling that the state, county, and local law enforcement does not and have no right to enforce immigration law.  This is my opinion.  But does it apply here with the 2nd amendment?  

Rob