Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Gutfield is right about The Left

FC

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6287252999001/

One of my brothers moved to a nice neighborhood in Minneapolis a year or two ago. I thought it was a bad move, and it was. Now he's ready to move out of MN because of the rising crime, and inability to protect himself without potentially getting into trouble. There's no, "Stand your ground" law, for one thing.

I posted a few months ago about the crime in the Twin Cities. Being curious I ran down and called an old girl friend living in St Paul. She told me the looters were selling their stolen merchandise on the street and cops turning a blind eye. She claimed the looters were on busy corners with goods stacked on picnic tables. Selling shoes, purses, jewelry and makeup. 

"Takes sorry bastardos to buy from them !"

True...But people will as the maggots can sell well below cost and resupply?  No problem.

The cops of PC land learned that if they want to keep the job, kids in school and the mortgage, they (Cops) had best not see anything that would make the pols toss them under that political bus.

Thank God I now live in the South..and I am a yank from a long line of yanks that says it

karl