Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Sling swivels

Horsefly

I’m dedicated to Made in America and found these sling swivels sold by Detroit Leather Shop that supposedly are Made in USA. About 5 bucks more than Uncle Mikes Chink Made swivels. Broke one yesterday putting it on my Frankin rifle. I’d of been mule-lipped if it had broken on a hunt or even just letting the rifle hit the ground. 

341EAEE2-12F0-47C6-9ECE-EAB5EA7B149D.png

Yep, those are dandy’s. Wish I had known about them sooner and saved lots of searching. Amazon has them so I have free shipping. Suppose to get the Detroit Leather swivels today, so a QA report will be coming. 

Just got home from hunting trip and my Detroit Leather Shop swivel order was here from Amazon. Only had one swivel in the bag inside the Amazon bag. The original bag had been opened. Contacted Detroit Leather and immediately got a reply asking for my address to sent another. Great service and the all steel American Made swivel are hum-dinger. The make Uncle Mikes look and feel like a Cracker Jack prize. 

F768F2CA-2907-4597-AB51-43570E93A01B.jpeg